Being new to the book blogging and general blogging community, I’m not really sure what “awards” are, but I’ll roll with it. I was nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by The Girl Who Read Too Much and Nightjar’s Jar of Books. The award was created by Eve at Edge of Night. Thanks guys, for nominating me.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Like I said, I am very new to the blogging community. There is no way I can nominate 15 blogs for this. Actually, the people that I would nominate where actually nominated by the same people that nominated me. However, I can do the rest.
Why I started this blog: I’ve been lurking for awhile in the BookTube community and tried to start my own BookTube channel. Because of some personal family issues, I found it hard to film videos. I still wanted to participate and have my voice heard, so I wrote down my videos as blog posts instead.
Advice for new bloggers: I am a new blogger! I guess all I really have to say is that you have to love what you are writing about. I am constantly wanting to write posts because I love books and talking about them. This often means I write several posts in one day and schedule them throughout the week. Incidentally, that’s what I’m doing now.
I wish I could keep the award going through nominations, but I’m so new and don’t yet know many people here. Those I do know have been recently nominated. So.
Find me on: